We are a registered charity and rely solely on donations to:
- pay vet bills of over 4000 Euros per month
- buy food and medication for over 100 dogs and puppies
- pay for shop and refuge rental, electricity and water
- pay for repairs to kennels
All money donated goes directly to the dogs and none of our volunteers are paid.
You can donate to Tail in the following ways:
Tail is indebted to the many supporters who either donate regularly or occasionally make cash payments to our account at Solbank. Without these hundreds of people the charity could not function.
We are also very grateful to the commercial and professional enterprises that provide sponsorship / donations and /or services in kind These are too many to enumerate but without their support we would be unable to put on events and undertake a lot of the work we do. Our thanks for support “above and beyond” making notable contributions:
- Dr Dolitte Veterinarios Our long time vet Peter Russev is on constant call 24/7 both at the refuge and with our foster carers
- Mascota Express whose depot in Velez stocks a wide range of all animal products, has long been a Tail supplier as well as supporter of our two annual dog shows
- Nerja Solutions To whom we owe an ongoing debt for providing and installing the internet and communication connections at the Refuge
- Ruta 340 Motorcycle Club Nancy and Fali always ensure that we benefit from the great quantity of food donated when they have their motor bike gatherings
- Tiendanimal with a large wholesale warehouse in Malaga and 20 shop outlets throughout Spain. This company actively supports chosen animal charities, including Tail and donates a considerable amount of food
And not forgetting Tail Buddies, a group of ladies organised by Bettina Smet and Martine Decroie who put on highly successful and enjoyable fundraising meals for us.
We would also like to thank the following publications for advertising and publicising our events and activities:
- Insight Magazine
- Market Place Magazine
- Diario Sur and Sur in English Newspaper
- Digame Blog